Sunday, 5 February 2012

baby girl flowery outfit

At the last stoffenspektakel, the fabrics market here, I found this gorgeous retro flower knitted velvet. Along with some (still too big) trousers made from the sleeves of an old sweat shirt of mine, it was one of my first projects with my new W6 overlock machine. - And you can see this, there is a weird bend cut out under the left sleeve. It was a last minute project before we went on holidays and I really wanted to take it along, but didn't have lots of time to work it out properly... The pattern was taken from an existing shirt and slightly adapted.

No comments:

Post a Comment